When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the wedding story- part V (tea ceremony)

part I- the details
part II- girls getting ready
part III- guys getting ready
part IV- the bride

It is time to continue the wedding story. In this episode: tea ceremony.
I am so glad sir got these pictures of John when he first saw me ... not quite in my white wedding dress yet. he looked extremely happy... maybe he still has no idea what he got himself into. :)

Then i helped him into his Chinese costume. Again, sir got this special moment of us. I was really nervous because the room was quickly filled with an audience.
Then, it was time to hand the rings to Shane, the bestman. I love these pictures here that shows his facial expressions.

i forgot what i said here.... he looked really scared... maybe he was just realizing his role as bestman... he was nervous too.
aww... a sweet hug from mom

No comments: