When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the wedding story- part II (girls getting ready)

Girls getting ready
my very very talented hair and make up artists
they make me beautiful....
meanwhile, my mom and sister getting ready- it was chaotic

my bridesmaid helped me get into my dress... they told me: ok... 1... 2... suck in! and i did.... i felt like i can't bend over for the rest of the day.... but it was all worth it. :)))

grace put my in lovely hair pins
making sure it's in place
and my sister put my necklace on
ha-ha.. so this is really not a very sexy picture. I've seen many brides put on a garter and they look super sexy and attractive in pictures. After all it is a very sexy thing.... me? I looked like i was putting on a boxing gloves ready for a boxing match.... tsk tsk tsk... i really wish i could be more feminine in this picture... if i would have known that somebody is taking picture of me, i would have acted all lady-like.

Next Up: The Guys getting ready.
all pictures credit: sir harrison photography

No comments: