When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, October 3, 2008

sleepless nights....

John had to go to Ohio to run & witness a test at Goodrich. He was gone for 4 days/ 3 nights... and during these times.... I had sleepless nights. It is scary to know how attached you can grow to someone. Maybe it's just me... ok, it is definitely just me. I know... pathetic... what can i say? +_+

I was pretty upset about the whole trip thing because it was at such a bad timing. We had a camping trip planned months ago for that weekend. We were going to start driving to Mammoth at around 1 pm. Now we had to delay a couple hours because his flight doesn't fly in until 12 something. Needless to say, we didn't get going until 3:30pm.

Anyway, he took some pictures so I can post them up here... and he is pretty darn proud of how good the pictures turned out. It is a very small town, according to him everything is practically closed by 7:00pm. He arrived pretty late the first night, he asked somebody where he can go for dinner and it seems like the only place he could go is Meijer. It reminded me so much of my college years in Midland, MI. Meijer is similar to Wal Mart. You can only see it in the mid west. When we were in school, Meijer is where we shopped for our groceries and daily use products. It is the only store that's open 24 hours. I don't know about now, but back then, that's where we hung out a lot since everything closes by 7pm. I don't remember much about my school years in MI, sad to say... but Meijer... definitely rings a bell when he mentioned it.

Alright, enough said. Let's see some pictures he took...



This picture, he told me he was trying to take the water fountain in between the rocks of the 1st water fountain. what do y'll say... pretty darn smart heh? :\



that's where he stayed at...



Apparently, it is a Obama town... they have signs all over that says Vote for Obama.

No comments: