When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, September 22, 2008

a dinner treat from the folks

John's parents had promised to take us to dinner for John's graduation. With John's hectic schedule, we finally got together for this long owed dinner. They had decided to take us to Le Chene a french cuisine at Agua Dulce. Food was great. So this post is all about food...

a blurry picture of my black bean soup

john had house salad... so we could trade
they love the warm and toasty bread... me? not so..

dad treated us to a bottle of wine too. the server recommended this.... local made merlot
that's my plate.... filet mignon something... it has a fancy name which i don't remember and can't pronounce

john had filet mignon too... same here, don't remember the name

our yummy dessert... peach vanilla ice cream

So i have a confession. I was pretty uncomfortable the whole time during dinner. First the room was a little too warm for me. I don't know it's the wine that's making me warm or they didn't crank their ac up. i was sweating while eating. Second... ok, this is embarrassing to tell... it was... it was... gulp. my bra almost fell off. yep. i said it. i was wearing a bare back top that night so i wore a backless self adhesive bra, they call it the NU bra? probably wore a couple times before and had been washed, that's why it didn't stick as well as it should be. well, the ad said you could wear it for 10 times before the stickiness is worn off. should have known! so being sweaty that night, didn't help the situation. i had to hold the bra from falling a few times during dinner. glad no one noticed it. phewww...

sitting around waiting ...
see....?? can you tell my bra is falling off. all night i had to kept holding my bra from falling




No comments: