When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, September 15, 2008

a roller coaster picnic in september

This is the 1st year I participated in my company's picnic. We went to Magic Mountain this year. I heard they had it at Magic Mountain last year too. I haven't been to Magic Mountain this year so it was a good opportunity! Plus... it's free... so why not. The picnic hours were from 3:30 - 7:30 i think? We went there early so we can get on some rides. Then we met with the gang at the picnic area for some food & games.

the entrance


we went on tatsu, ninja and scream. The 3rd ride got me. After scream, I felt nauseous and dizzy. I am not sure it was the weather or the crazy ride. We stopped taking rides after that although John really wanted to go to the new ride X2 find me?? second from the left... my hands are holding my sunglasses from falling. =)

we then played some carnival games to pass time since the picnic is still 1/2 hour away




standing by the cooling fan for some cool breeze
we made it to the picnic area...

the picnic had a great turn out.... there were a lot of people! i only know 1/4 of the people there....

food was not the greatest...
here's Kyla and her S.O.

we had bingo, raffle tickets, scavenger hunt... i didn't win anything! so dissapointed.... :(
a passerby took a blurry picture of us before we bid farewell


No comments: