When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, September 22, 2008

products i refuse to use ever again...

Per Denise's request from my previous post, i thought i needed to share this piece of information with you. However, although my skin has shown reaction to these products there are still many people who didn't seem to have any problem with it. So I can only speak for myself. Some of my friends who use these products didn't seem to have a bad reaction like me... in fact they have fairer and smoother skin. so don't take my word for it.



3 comments:

Denise said...

Ms SHine..haha, i like the name..did it say where its made?
Anyway, i'm much too broke to buy any products for my face, i havent been to facials for months!

How come we never do those girly stuff together, like goin for facials or massages?? All we did was play mah jong...hahha....

Adeline said...

lol... we were too young to enjoy life then? we grew up playing by the "longkang" & on weekends, we "catched" fish with plastic bags. not as lucky as the kids nowadays who go pedi & mani and facials.

but u know what.... i still wouldn't change a thing about our childhood! ahh.... good ol' times...

Denise said...

definitely good old times...even tat time when i fell head down first into the longkang..luckily my fall was cushioned by the slime and mold,etc in the longkang..yucks..n remember the plastic "kites"? Simple but happy...ahhh..:-)

u know i was going through some of my stuff the other day n i found a birthday card from you, dated 2001! You've been away for a really long time! Instead of growing older, we're very plainly growing old now..hahahaha..