When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the wedding story - part IV (the bride)

Where did I leave off the wedding story last time? Oh... guys getting ready. Part IV is about the bride. We took pictures in the room before me and John see each other. I have pictures of me getting into my white dress on my previous post, girls getting ready. Okay, so I lied. The timeline is not exactly that way. I wasn't quite ready in my white dress yet on my previous post. After I get my hair and make up done, I got into my red dress ready for the tea ceremony. After the tea ceremony, the guys left the room and I? Changed again..... finally into my white dress. Here I am taking pictures in the room.

i seriously do not know why the photographer told me to pose like this... it looked like i am being sucked into the wall or something.... awkward pose.
and then i was told to smile sexy.... that's the best i came up with.
and need i say more? this picture here i was told to play with my ear.

After the red dress photo session, we had a tea ceremony in the room, which I will post in my next wedding story- part V. Right after tea ceremony, the guys left, and we girls were back to business again. My bridesmaids helped me into my red dress. Then Grace, my hairstylist helped me put on my veil. And once again, I am ready for another photo session in the room with my white dress.




more pictures at the window.... :P
this picture was taken by Meih & friends. She edited the photos... I really liked what she did to it. By the way, she was helping take pictures on my wedding day. She will be starting her own photography business in the future and thought my wedding will be a good opportunity for her to start .. somehow... somewhere. She is really talented and I believe she will make it big one day.





After pictures in the room, off we went to meet my groom. Sir arranged to make it our "first meeting" special. John hadn't seen me in my wedding dress before... so they want to capture the special moment. So we went and waited in the salon (next to the lobby). This is when no one could locate the groom (our cell phones had bad reception). While waiting, Rosie thought it would be nice for me to stand by the window and look outside longingly waiting for my groom to show up. hehhee
all pictures credit: sir harrison photography

No comments: