When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

unflaterring photos of myself

Warning: Below pictures are not the most flattering pictures of me, in fact it's disturbing. haha.. not so serious. Read it at your own risk!

I bought some whitening facial products from a lady who did my facial. My face turned out like this!!!

trust me... with me looking up like that... not as scary. I have pictures of me looking straight into the camera.... eerie...
red, itchy & break outs....


a really close-up of the breakouts and rashes on my cheeks...

Thanks hubby for taking these photos of me.


3 comments:

Denise said...

very admirable of you to sacrifice ur vanity for us, d readers. But if the point is to warn ppl to be careful of beauty products also, mayb u shd make a mention of the name of the product too? unless the point is just very plainly to show us ur scary pics..hahaa..;-)

Denise said...

sori..forgot to say..hope u get back to normal pretty self soon..:-)
btw, ur mum has facebook????

Adeline said...

haha... glad you appreciate my sacrifice here. btw, no one really know this blog existed except for a couple close friends. not really meant for public, so i didn't really tell anyone about it (too embarrasing bc its too silly). you are probably the only one reading my blog (besides myself), so I don't mind sharing these pictures with u. lol, i am sure u have seen the worse of me....

glad you brought up the brand of the beauty products, shld definitely mention it. ok... i will post it in my next post.

yes, my mom has fb!!! unbelievable... i am sure my sis created it for her...