When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

i am being generous.....

A few weeks ago i had this smartest excuse to go Boccacio's for dinner. I told John i am taking him out for our 3 months wedding anniversary. It's not even our 3 months anniversary. It was like Oct 10th but you can make anything up for a nice dinner. Boccacio's  was where we had our rehearsal dinner. I have wanted to go back there for dinner because my bridal party had told me they had very good food. If you remember my story on my wedding rehearsal.... i didn't enjoy my own rehearsal dinner because i was too nervous... for what , i don't know. After all i am surrounded by my family and close friends. So i wanted to go there again and really enjoy their food.

Dinner was really good... we were surprised at how quiet the restaurant was. There were probably only 3 parties including us. We were early so we took a walk around the lake.
the white duck look funny with the puffy head
this mallard has very beautiful colors...
i saw a similar picture in june's facebook.... see... great minds think alike!

the view from our seats.... the sun is beginning to set





i was on the phone with net... it was a funny incident. i was looking at the time and checking my phone to see if i missed any calls, and john asked why was i looking at my phone. i told him because it was around this time, janet would call me. just as i finished my sentence, janet called. :) and i was telling janet the story. janet and jimmy were going out for dinner too the same night. it was their dating anniversary. they were going to a very nice japanese restaurant at hollywood.
my filet mignon
john ordered fish with lemon burblanc
i didn't quite like how this picture turned out
so the server took another one :))))

and a very kind passerby helped to take this picture before we bid farewell.



No comments: