When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, July 29, 2011

My post pregnancy weight update – 6 months later

I am finally able to fit into my favorite pair of jeans that I own. Yay! Yes, it took me 6 months to finally be able to fit back into them. I will be devastated if I cannot fit into those jeans, as John calls it, my 7-heaven jeans. ha- ha! 
I still have about 5-6 lbs to lose to be back to my pre pregnancy weight. Not sure if I will ever be able to achieve that Sad smile but then again, I haven’t really tried hard enough. I have no desire to go work out knowing that I could be spending that time with Gaven instead. I know I need to or else parts will start sagging Embarrassed smile. The ugly linea nigra  that I developed during pregnancy is still pretty prominent. ShiftyWhen is that going to go away?! Also….stretch marks! Steaming madBoo!!! Yes, I am one of the unlucky ones that developed stretch marks during my pregnancy! They said genetics plays a big role in this. Not sure how true this is because my sister did not develop any during her pregnancy. I thought I could escape this tragedy but it slowly appeared at my 38th week of pregnancy. Then again, my sister gave birth at her 37th week, so she may have avoided it before it happened. I would probably have avoided it too if Gaven was born at 37 weeks. He came at 39th week. Looking back to the day when Gaven was born, it was too funny. I had mistakenly thought that my contractions were upset stomach pain. LOL… running to the bathroom numerous times at each contraction. How many other women out there made mistakes like that?Flirt male

No comments: