When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am a mother

Sometimes it is still hard to believe I am actually a mother now. I mean, come on! People who know me, know that I can barely take care of myself, let alone raise another human being? Seriously, people still think that I am a 13 year old kid. It is still a joke among my friends. A few months ago, I actually had a door-to-door sales person showed up at my doorstep asking to speak to my mom when I answered the door. It took me awhile to realize that… oh my GOD! He actually thinks that I am a kid. He is asking for my mom so he can sell her stuff. Not me! HELLO?? I have a SON.

Yes, it is hard to believe I am a mother but I know I am a mother when I entered a Gap store and headed straight to the baby dept. In fact, I walked out with $60 worth of baby clothes. And just baby clothes.

IMG_0251

Here’s my baby and I. Yes, he is my baby and I am his mother. Believe it.

No comments: