When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gaven at 5 Months

On June 18th, we whipped out our camera for his 5 month photo shoot. Kind of sad because my mom wasn’t participating this month since she was here for his 2, 3 and 4 month photo shoot. Anyway, here are some really cute pictures of him…. Smile

IMG_0027IMG_0039IMG_0042IMG_0050IMG_0064IMG_0065IMG_0073IMG_0080IMG_0084IMG_0090IMG_0093IMG_0095

It’s getting harder and harder to take his pictures on the couch because he won’t sit still. He is constantly trying to roll over and we have to constantly flip him over for a good shot of him. I guess I never thought that through when I started this monthly photo shoot project. I could only imagine it’s going to be harder as he gets older when he starts crawling. He has already started crawling a little. He was able to move a little forward when he is in the crawling position. He swayed front and back and the other day, he was able to move a little forward! When he was able to move a little, he turned to me and shot me a big grin as in to tell me, “Look, I can crawl!”. Big huge grin plastered on his face so proud of himself.

He will turn 6 months next Monday. Boy, time flies! I still remember those days when we had wake up few times a night to feed him. Those sleepless nights are over thank god! I remember thinking when will I  able to get a 6 hours stretch of sleep? Thankfully, Gaven sleeps pretty good at night now. He goes down around 7:30 to 8:30 at night and sleep through 6 -7 am. Before I started going back to work, he slept to 7:30 am. Since I am now back to work and need to drop him off at a certain time so I can get to work on time, I wake him up if he’s not awake by 7. He started sleeping through the night since he was a little over 3 months old. We are so thankful for that, although there are some babies that start sleeping through the night at 2 months of age. There are also babies over 6 months of age that still wake up in the middle of the night for feeding. So yeah, we are thankful for that. Keep our fingers cross that he will stay that way and this is not just a teaser for us. Be right back

No comments: