When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A baby shower update

12.04.10- Had my baby shower (sort of Winking smile) hosted by Jocelyn. Had a great time with friends and family. Many of my friends haven’t been to our new house, so we gave them a tour- kinda like a housewarming party.

IMG_4858IMG_4864

IMG_4861IMG_4872

Since our christmas tree was put up early this year (the day after thanksgiving), we placed the gifts under the tree. I love our tree this year, this year color is blue, white and silver as opposed to past years, gold.

IMG_4875IMG_4874

IMG_4924IMG_4928

Left: With Ivy and KC                                       Right: With Jocelyn & Johann

I didn’t have a traditional baby shower, as you can see, guys are welcome as well! :-) No baby shower games and etc. Just a few of my close friends got together and had a great time catching up. Smile

No comments: