When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

36 weeks update

Wow…. 36 weeks already. 4 more weeks to go… I am counting down each day. I think we are 95% prepared? I have my hospital bag all packed… sort of. There’s still some miscellaneous stuff to grab at the last minute but I think we are good now.

So at my last doctor visit, we found out that baby has finally turned head down. Phew… finally! :) Good job… baby, good job. My doctor’s appointment from now on will be every week. I think my next visit, the doctor will perform an internal exam, which I heard is very uncomfortable. Embarrassed smileOh well, I better get used to it now.

We also picked our our pediatrician this week. Well, we didn’t actually do much research. Just through word of mouth. Most of our friends use her and they all like her. So we scheduled for an interview with her yesterday, and she seems very nice. She’s an Asian lady. Not that it matters, but that would be my preference. hehehe… plus she has 3 “Amerisia” children herself. lol… yes “Amerisia” babies= American +Asian. That’s the term she used when we were chatting. That’s the first that we heard of that term. I guess it sounds a lot better that “mixed” babies? lol…

I, as usual, am getting bigger, no surprise here. I get tired very easily. Thankfully, I have 2 weeks off during the Christmas break which helps me get all the rest I needed. Unfortunately, my 2 weeks vacation is almost over. I am not sure how I can adjust my body back to working mode next Monday. Sad smileSo not looking forward to it. If baby M comes right on due date, I will be back to work for another 2-3 weeks before I go on my 3 months maternity leave. It all depends on baby M’s arrival.

No comments: