When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

John’s friends get together for Thanksgiving Potluck every year the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was a tradition that started years ago by John, so I heard. Started with very small group of friends and each year the group grew bigger and bigger, especially now that all his friends have kids. So the numbers tripled!

Anyway, I’ve been joining their Thanksgiving Potluck every year since we started dating. For the past few years, Eric ever so kindly offered to host the dinner. This is the second year we’ve been having Thanksgiving at the clubhouse by his place. Here are a few pics, Eric took of that night.

_DSC0482_DSC0468

Everybody mingled and play catch up.

_DSC0492_DSC0521

Left Pic: Large group pic. Can you spot me? I’m hiding. Right Pic: Last year preggos popped their babies. I remember last year, there were like 9 preggos, ready to pop.

_DSC0510_DSC0500

So, this year, there were only 2 preggos. We didn’t get the memo. Smile with tongue outI am so jealous of Annie. She is about 2 weeks behind me, but boy! She looks so small compared to me. I feel huge standing next to her. To add salt to the wound, this is her second baby! I mean come on…. I thought you are suppose to be bigger when you have a second child. Biatch! Shifty

We had a great time catching up with everyone. We cheated this year. We bought a pumpkin pie from Costco and called it a day. Last year, we actually brought some home made stuff. Oh well… being pregnant is a good excuse.

Good times, till next year….

No comments: