When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

32 weeks update

Look at how much I’ve grown!!!!!! I cannot believe it myself either. My sweater is stretching for dear life to cover my belly.

I think for my next update, I will have to wear something else. It was very smart of me to pick my backyard as the backdrop for my belly pics. The weather is getting crazy cold nowadays. I had to run out and have John snap this picture of me real quick, so I can run back inside quick!

So according to thebump.com, the baby is the size of a squash right now.

From thebump.com

Baby's now the size of a squash!
image

Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)

I have a feeling that baby M is still in breech position. Sad smile 

So my heartburn is getting worse each day. I rely on tums to get some relief when my symptoms get unbearable.

image

Tums- my life saver!

My cravings, as I’ve mentioned previously is chocolate milk. I still have cravings for fruit. I want fruit all the time. I eat watermelon, oranges, tangerines, mangoes, apples, persimmons, strawberries, bananas, papayas, pears, etc. Can’t live without fruit. My appetite also seems to grow tremendously. I can’t stop eating. I eat and snack all day which scares me. I’m not going to lie. I don’t eat very healthy, although I try to sometimes. I snack on potato chips, cheetos and eat Maggi Mee (ocassionally). I feel so quilty that I make it up by eating cereal or fruit right after I eat junk. So, you see…. I am constantly eating no matter eating healthy or junk. I’ve gained so much that I am afraid to jump on the scale anymore. I’ve gotten to the point where I am too embarrassed to disclose my weight gained. Embarrassed smile

Our nightly entertainment is watching baby M move in my belly. Before we turn the lights off, we sit in bed and watch baby M do summersaults in my belly. Pretty entertaining. He is definitely getting a lot stronger. When he moves, he pulls my belly. You can see my belly get pulled from all directions. Pretty amazing…. and WEIRD!

No comments: