When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, November 5, 2010

28 weeks update

Ok, here’s another one of my pregnancy updates and a belly shot of my big ol’belly. :)

Here’s the side by side picture to compare:

Definitely a lot bigger than a month ago huh?! Notice how big my arms and fingers got? I definitely gained weight all over my body :( Very sad. In the morning, I can’t put my wedding rings on. I can still wear my engagement ring (tight) but definitely not my wedding band since my wedding band is 1/2 size smaller than my engagement ring.

I pray that I am able to loose all these fat once the baby is born. I have gained a little extra than what a normal pregnancy should. :( Scary.. scary…

Anyway, here’s a little rundown of my pregnancy status:

WEEK: 28

MONTH: 6

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: boy

WEIGHT GAIN: a whopping 26 lbs!!!

SYMPTOMS: Still serious heartburn, acid reflux and constipation :(

BELLY BUTTON STATUS: Flat going on an outie.

CURRENT FAVOURITE FOOD OR CRAVING: Same cravings - any noodle soup, french fries, spicy food and fruits.

********

According to thebump.com

BABY’S SIZE:

Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, he has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). His skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.


Your Baby: Month 5

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

No comments: