When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dream.

This morning at around 7:10, Gaven is still not awake. I woke him up and the first thing he said, is “I want to make waffle”. More on the waffle story on another day.

So I asked him:

Me: How was your sleep, baby? What did you dream about?

Gaven: Mommy!

Me: Oh! What was mommy doing in your dream?

Gaven: Sleeping with me.

Me: Ok. Mommy sleeping with you. What else is in your dream?

Gaven: Daddy!


Me: Daddy? What was daddy doing in your dream?

Gaven: Sleeping with me.

Me: OK. What else? What else did you dream about?

Gaven: Gaven!

Me: Gaven?

Gaven: Yeah, he sleeps with me.

Me: Okay…. what else?

Gaven: No more! No more dreams.

I like to ask him what he dreams about because my little guy talks in his sleep. He sometimes even grinds his teeth! :(

Last night in his sleep, he said in a whining sound “he take my helmet”. Don’t know what he meant by that since from my conversation with him, he dreamt about all of us sleeping with him. LOL!

No comments: