When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stuff myself silly!

Last Sunday, at a last minute decision, I made an appt for a hair cut down at Rowland Heights. I don’t remember when is the last time I’ve been there. There is so much food I want to eat. I went crazy when John drove on the once very familiar street, Colima. For all I know, I kept saying, I want to eat this, and this and this and this. There is so much to eat but so little time!

We stopped to get my hair cut first. After dropping me off, John hung out at Costco which is around the corner to kill some time while waiting for me to get done.

IMG_4270 IMG_4262

I got a trim, but had the hair dresser curl my hair just to see how I like it. It was a little crazy much for me. I never know how to play with my hair so seeing my hair all dolled up, was shocking. Yes, shocking. I will stick to my normal plain self please.

After my haircut, it’s time for food, food and food! Food that I can’t find in Santa Clarita Valley. I’ve haven't had these in a long long time. I missed it so much! We went to this small Taiwanese shop called Yi Mei Deli which has lots of taiwanese goodies. It is best to come for breakfast, but I am desperate. :) Anything that can satisfy my cravings. I even bought some stuff to bring home with me.

stickyrice yaucharkwai taufoofa

After spending few hours in Rowland Heights, including hair cut, food and shopping, we drove to Monterey Park for more food. We met up with Eng Jo, Jocelyn and Johann for Peking duck dinner before ending my food fiesta day.

IMG_4266IMG_4269 IMG_4268 IMG_4267

Now, I can’t wait to find an excuse to go back to Rowland Heights for different food that I didn’t get to try that day.

No comments: