When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

No, not me, not yet. It's my silly blog! I cannot believe that at 2 years, my blog is still standing, strong and going. :) lol! I started my blog on April 4, 2007, exactly two years ago. Inspired by a very special girl, I decided to start one of my own. Didn't think I would keep this going until now. She still continues to inspire me, although she doesn't blog as often now.
I still remember when I first decided to start my blog, I was wrecking my brain trying to think of a special name for it. Read here for how it all started. :) Well, my blog is still up and running, although I don't blog as frequently as I would love to. Compared to Janet & Jocelyn, I am doing pretty well. hehehe... We all started the blog in the same era but their blog is long gone! Haha... that's because they now have much better things to do rather than continue blogging silly pathetic stuff like me. :>

Anyway, I am still a blog stalker, as John always said "whose life are you stalking now?" :O) As to my silly blog, I will try to continue to keep this alive & running.

Here are some pictures to celebrate! With the "jumping" pictures becoming so popular, I of course would not want to be left out. So we attempted our "jumping" pictures as well. Emm.... it didn't quite turn out the way it should, so here's the Mallard's version of the obligatory jumping pictures:
i tried to touch my leg, so i could curled up like an "O". Failed. Need more yoga classes. Look how much more i need to bend???
forget it.... just reach up as high as i could!

drumroll please..... for John's "jumping" picture....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
ta-da......!!!


john was like ..."okay, let's go, this is so dumb!"

No comments: