When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My very first own blog!!

Yesterday I decided that I want to start my own blog. I have always been a blog reader but never a blog writer. Mainly because I am not a good writer, but Janet started a blog recently and I realized that it would be so much fun. I am so tempted to have one of my own so I created this. Well, I guess we are both inspired by this gal's blog. She is just some random chick that we both don't even know. I'm not going to mention her name because it would be very embarrassing if she finds out. :p I prefer to remain the anonymous reader. It's funny how Net and I just alert each other when the chick has updated her blog. It's like the one thing that we look forward to read everyday. At least I know I am, not sure about Net. :-) It's pretty scary when you realized that you have nothing better to do than to read other people's lives, especially since it's somebody you don't even know. Anyway, it has become one of my favorite past time nowadays.
I am going to write the best I can. Since I am not a good writer, John has said that he would help me with my blog, of which I highly doubt he will do. Alright, I am not complaining. It's just that he is so busy with school, work and projects this semester, he hardly has time for his favorite TV show (24) anymore. I need to stress that I am not complaining about him because last night, when I told him that I wanted to start my own blog and was trying to think of a name for my blog, he actually suggested that "What I complained about John today" or "What John did wrong today"!! -_-

4 comments:

Janet said...

I cannot believe that both of us actually have our own blog. Unbelievable! Thanks to that stranger that we are so interested in. Ha!Ha! Hey, you need to write more and post some pics, at least. Don't worry, I will be your number 1 fan reader like you to me!!!

Keep writing!!! and Stop Complaining!!! You are so lucky to have John!!!

Jocelyn Sim said...

Adeline, i think John is right. His idea is pretty interesting and fresh. I am pretty sure it will help generate traffic to your site...lol

Anyway, kudos on your work! Keep it up

Adeline said...

I know. I still need more time to play around with this to figure out how to do all those funky stuffs.

Yes, we shall be each other #1 loyal fan reader!

Anonymous said...

Net may be your number one reader, but you are my number one. I thought of starting my own blog "I got yelled at today, again!". :) Wo Ai Ni!