When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, November 17, 2008

the wedding story- part VI (moments before the ceremony)

part I- the details
part II- girls getting ready
part III- guys getting ready
part IV- the bride
part V- tea ceremony

After the tea ceremony, the guys left. And my wonderful girls helped me into my white dress. I have posted some pictures previously under the wedding story- part II (girls getting ready). Off we went to the lobby to meet the guys and to "surprise" john. We waited for the guys to show up and Rosie thought it would be a good idea to take a few pictures of me while waiting. She wanted me to look longingly out the window... waiting for my prince. Lol... let's look at how i did.

heh... not bad at all.
this is one of my favorite shots... there is something so timeless about it... and elegant! haha... probably because you can't see my face in this picture. it's funny how most of my favorite pictures... you can't really see my face. is it a coincidence... or is it a sign???! hmmm i wonder ... ;-)
here i am running towards john...

there he is waiting patiently, he has his back toward me.
i walked behind him and tapped on his shoulder. I think i said "i am here"

he turned around and gave me a big hug
and then he pulled me away to take a good look at me. I remembered he whispered to my ear "you look beautiful...." ah,.... my heart melted. :)))))

After the big reveal, we took lots of pictures.

All pictures credit: sir harrison photography
and meilina & friends.

No comments: