When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, November 7, 2008

fruit fest

I had meant to post this earlier but i forgot. :) So when John was away (ohio) I received something beautiful at work. I was really surprised and couldn't wait to open the card to see who sent this beautiful fruit basket to me. Turned out.... it was only from my husband:) And i thought i have a secret admirer.... hehe.. I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing, untouched.

I had already cut the ribbon that tied the balloon to this basket.

delicious varieties of food.... the basket was huge.

it came with a little teddy bear...

and a balloon that says.....

i tried to put everything back together... heh it was far frm how it originally looked like

a simple note frm hubby.....
I shared the fruit with everyone at work and of course they all love john that day. :))))
i brought the half empty basket home and picked out the rest of the fruit to store them in a Tupperware so i can share with john when he gets back frm his Ohio trip. :)))
shoutout: thanks hubby for the thoughtful gift!

1 comment:

Denise said...

very very thoughtful...:-) is durian in the basket too?? haha..