When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Malaysian Restaurant found

We discovered a new Malaysian restaurant in Rosemead a couple weeks ago. Food is not too bad. A co worker of mine who lives in Monterey Park mentioned the curry laksa of this restaurant (Rubens Kitchen) that I should try. One weekend while running errands down the area with Jocelyn, we stopped by the restaurant for breakfast/ lunch. I had curry laksa and Jocelyn had seafood laksa, I think? We also shared a roti canai. I will definitely re-visit the restaurant next time when I crave for some Malaysian food.

Glad we discovered another Malaysian restaurant in MP besides Yazmin. Yazmin is good but it’s nice to know there’s another malaysian restaurant in the area. We also appreciate the fact that the owner is Malaysian :) He was especially friendly with us after finding out we are Malaysians too from our accents.

GetAttachment.aspx

No comments: