When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A baby shower at work

I had a baby shower at work a few weeks ago. There are several people expecting babies around the same time, so my co workers decided to throw one shower for all 3 of us.

It was a nice shower. They had food catered in and cupcakes for everyone! Didn’t get that many pictures unfortunately. I received diapers, wet wipes and sheets. My best gift was the cash that everyone chipped in! =)

I was really grateful for the kindness and generosity of everyone at work.

_MG_6486_MG_6476

Picture to the right is my diaper cake! Isn’t that adorable?

_MG_6472Here’s all of our diaper cakes. Matt is expecting twins, a boy and a girl! That’s why he gets a pink and blue elephant on top of his diaper cake. :o) And can you guess what Lisa is having? Yep, another baby boy! :-)

No comments: