When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, October 8, 2010

3D/ 4D Ultrasound at 18 weeks

A co worker of mine, whose sister is in training at the 3D/4D ultrasound center asked if I would like to go for a free session, since she is in training. Of course I jumped at the offer. I was contemplating whether to get one or not since it could cost anywhere from $99 to $200/ session depending on the package you get.

I was only at 18 weeks at that time. They said the best time to get the 3D ultrasound is between 28 to 33 weeks. I couldn’t risk waiting for another 10 weeks. She might be fully trained by then. So we made an appt and went anyway.

Here’s the best picture we could get of him. He was curled up the whole time with occasional kicking here and there. As you can see, he is still very skeleton-y. John swear at one point, he was flipping us off! :o)

Gaven4D

No comments: