When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Labor day weekend- Las Vegas

We had a nice short getaway last month. We snagged a deal from MGM for about $80/ night which included 2 free passes to the Wet Republic pool and 2 free cocktails. We only spent a night there because that’s all we are willing to spend. =)

It was nice to get away even though it is only for a night. We spent the first day lounging by the kiddie pool because all the other pools were jam packed with hot, young sexy people. I find myself hard to fit in with my big belly waddling around drinking only H2O. So we left the hot scene and hung out by the kiddie pool, where we will soon belong. :P

We watched La Reve, which is awesome by the way. My first cirque de soleil show. I was never willing to pay the high price tag for those tickets, but let myself splurge this time, afraid that this could be my last chance for many years to come.

The next day, we stopped by The Wynn again for their famous brunch buffet before we headed home. I swear I gained 5 pounds just from the buffet. Food deserved 2 thumbs up!

IMG_4363 IMG_4359 IMG_4361IMG_4365IMG_4367 IMG_4366 IMG_4373 IMG_4372 IMG_4375 IMG_4371

No comments: