When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

24 weeks update

I decided to throw my pride out the window and show you guys my belly pic.

 

Here’s a little rundown of my pregnancy status:

WEEK: 24

MONTH: 5

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: boy

WEIGHT GAIN: Over eighteen pounds.

SYMPTOMS: Serious heartburn, acid reflux and constipation :(

BELLY BUTTON STATUS: Still an innie! It’s almost flat, so I am guessing it will be an outie pretty soon. I miss my old belly button.

CURRENT FAVOURITE FOOD OR CRAVING: Any noodle soup, french fries, spicy food and fruits.

********

According to thebump.com

BABY’S SIZE:

image

Your Baby: Month 5

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

1 comment:

Denise said...

it is something to be proud of!