When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I grew up drinking this...

I was so excited when i saw these at the chinese grocery market a couple months ago. I know we can get them here at most Asian markets but I was never really looking for them, until I stumbled upon them. I explained to John the stories behind this drink, telling him stories about my childhood since he is from another planet and has no idea what good stuff we have in Malaysia. I got it for him to try. And he likes it... I mean come on... who doesn't? ;P


2 comments:

Denise said...

you mean ribena mixed with milo?? wow, which town of msia u from?

Adeline said...

hahah.... no i mean Ribena AND MILO. hehehe... I haven't had ribena like forever... one of my favorite drink growing up. :D