When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fish taco craving

Lately I've been crazy about fish tacos! I love love love the fish tacos at the Ventura farmers market. Unfortunately, the location (about an hour away from where we live) and the time (only on every Sunday morning) make it hard to satisfy my unpredictable crazy cravings. Thanks to John, I now found a restaurant that offers fish tacos as good as the ones at the farmers market. Okay, maybe not equally as good, but it is definitely up to par! Yes, it is Rubio's! I see them everywhere but never thought of eating there. Until John suggested Rubio's when I was craving for fish tacos one day. Since then, i was hooked. The price is pretty reasonable since it is sort of a fast food chain restaurant. They offer a variety of Mexican food but I have not tried anything new on their menu except for their fish tacos. Now I can easily satisfy my fish taco cravings!

No comments: