When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

going green

Trader Joe's is no doubt one of my favorite markets. The whole thing about going green is getting bigger and bigger now. I realized that the least I can do is to get one of those reusable bags since i grocery shop so much. Most grocery stores offer them, I decided to get the one from Trader Joe's (for only 99 cents) cause they look the best to me, personally. The colors are so vibrant. Just make the whole grocery shopping much more fun!!! (yea... who am i kidding here, so much fun grocery shopping!) >.<
John seems to love their apples the most. I still shop at Ralphs for most of my groceries need but TJ is where I go for more adventurous stuff! :-) They offer the most unique food selection.

I still forget to BYOB each time I shop, but with TJ BYOB weekly drawings, I am more likely to remember to take my bag out with me now. :) See how little things like that can help encourage people to go green!

3 comments:

-- said...

hmm! you really have changed. LOL!
gardening, baking, groceries shipping - you even have you own freakin' shopping bag! whats next?
ckckck...unbelievable.

Adeline said...

huahahahoa... yep, that's the new Adeline. Thank godness I have you to remind me how I used to lived my life. Good to know that we've been there, done that. Man, hate to say that I've done this all my life!

-- said...

hey at least its getting better now. it might take a while to get here, and we may not be where we need to be...but at least we're not where we used to be. right?