When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nutella Obsession

My current craze, NUTELLA! I recently discovered how to best eat my Nutella! Tortilla with nutella spread over it with banana slices. I heat it up in the pan with a little bit of olive oil. Heaven! When you bite down to the crispy tortilla, the nutella oozes out…. ooo… *drool*

IMG_0026 (7)IMG_0028 (8)IMG_0029 (7)IMG_0031 (7)IMG_0033 (7)IMG_0034 (6)

I know, I don’t take very good pictures but trust me, they are oh so good! Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

Simply June said...

i love it in crepe.. nutella and banana!!! try stuffing it in wonton skin and deep frying it... pretty good too!

Adeline said...

I saw the recipe from Giada, wrap with wonton skin and deep frying it. I am planning to try one day but have been putting it off because I hate dealing with the messiness of deep frying. But it sounds so delicious that I need to try :)