When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Potty Time

Gaven pooped for the first time in the potty this past weekend. He couldn’t be more proud of himself! We were so excited that he finally pooped in the toilet. John noticed his poopy face right after he fed him. So he quickly stripped him down and put him on the toilet. He pooped! John cheered and continued to praise him for doing a good job. He started laughing and clapping his hands. He was so proud.

The next day, I continued on with the tradition. As soon as I noticed that he had his poopy face, I quickly put him on the toilet. He pooped again in it! He was so happy when he did it. He is still far from being potty trained but at least he knows what he is supposed to do when he is put on the toilet seat. Sometimes we can’t tell he pooped, he just sneaks it out. He poops many times a day, a minimum of twice. I was concerned about this and had brought this up to the doctor at each visit, but the doctor assured us that it is normal, as long as it is not diarrhea. He just has a very good digestive system I guess.

I never thought I’d be so interested in baby poop topic until I have my own kid. Flirt maleWe were so excited about Gaven’s first poop in the toilet, we even took pictures for your enjoyment. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Winking smile

potty1potty2potty3IMG_0019 (10)IMG_0022 (8)IMG_0023 (9)

No comments: