When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Mud and Boys

What is this with mud and boys? John was doing some gardening on Saturday morning. Gaven decided he wanted to play outside with daddy. I left them outside while I stayed in the kitchen to prepare lunch. After 10 min, I decided to check on them. I saw this little guy playing in the mud!

IMG_1136IMG_1133IMG_1137IMG_1139IMG_1138IMG_1140IMG_1141IMG_1143

He even ate some mud! He was filthy! John hosed him down before he was allowed in the house. I had to give him a bath right after.

This is what happened when you let boys play outside unsupervised. Thankfully it was a warm Saturday, or else this little guy would have been freezing being hosed down with ice cold water.

IMG_1144IMG_1146IMG_1147IMG_1148

He even flipped his butt over so we can hose off his butt. LOL…

IMG_1150IMG_1149

But then again, who can blame this little guy? I used to play with “longkang” water when I was a kid. Smile with tongue out

2 comments:

Denise said...

he can walk dy!

Adeline said...

Where have you been woman!? He started walking right around when he turned 1.