When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The ABC Quiz

All my xangan friends are doing it, so I thought I’ll join in the fun. (Well, actually I should not refer them as my friends since they are blog authors that I stalk daily.)

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Cal King

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet, I leave that to John.

D. Dogs: Sam, Man Man, Mui Chi (yes, I know, strange name, ask my sis) and Max

E. Essential start to your day: Checking Gaven on the video baby monitor 

F. Favorite color: It depends, changes all the time.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5 feet 3

I. Instruments: Piano when I was a kid. None now.

J. Job title: Contracts Administrator

K. Kids: Gaven Liam, 3 months

L. Live: Castaic, CA

M. Mom’s name: Sian Wah

N. Nicknames: Cempedak (Malay) when I was a kid. Chu Tou (mandarin for pig head)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Child Birth (2 nights), January 2011

P. Pet peeve: Fake people and people that are cheap

Q. Quote from a movie:  “It's the most important job in the world. You probably should need a license to do it but then most of us probably wouldn't even pass the written exam. Some people are naturals-- they were born to do it. Some have other gifts. But the good news is biology dictates you don't have to do it alone. You can waste your whole life wondering, but the only way to find out what type of parent you'd be is to finally stop talking about it and just do it.”- Grey’s Anatomy

R. Right or left handed: Right-handed

S. Siblings: 40 year old brother and 33 year old sister

T. Time you wake up: It used to be 7:10am, now is whenever little munchkin wakes up.

U. Underwear: Cotton undies.

V. Vegetables you dislike: The bitter kinds.

W. What makes you run late: Sleeping late

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest, teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: You have to ask my guests.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Whales, penguins

No comments: