When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can't Help Falling in Love

My heart melts every time I listen to his songs... this one in particular.

I absolutely adore him. This was also our First Dance song. :) I think of our special day when I listen to this song and how John and I had come such a long way to be together.
rec-256 rec-329

rec-253 rec-330
pictures credit Sir Harrison photography.
Posting pictures of our First Dance reminded me that I still haven’t finished my wedding re-cap. Oh well, that’s me. Never get anything finished. Maybe someday I will get to it. :P
John surprised me on Christmas with tickets to his concert in April. Tickets to his LA concert was all sold out, so John got his Phoenix, AZ tickets instead. Yes, so we will be taking a 6 hour road trip to see his performance, which I am sure is going to be so worth it!  I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Simply June said...

..oh u got the pictures side by side... now make them centered and enlarge them a little =)..have fun seeing Michael Buble!

Adeline said...

haha... I tried on the New Year's eve post. Still look a little funky aren't they? Still need more time figuring it out.