When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I learned the best way to prepare lobster tail

Last week when lobster tails were on sale for $5.99/ ea, I went out and got ourselves 4 lobster tails. Last Sunday, after we just got back from our Lake Tahoe trip, I decided to cook ourselves a simple and delicious meal. In the past, we would usually boil the lobster, which is a quick and easy way to prepare the meal. This time, I wanted to try something different. I wasn’t sure whether to grill it or to steam it. I googled for recipes and decided to use this one. It seems simple and looks yummy. I mean, you can never really go wrong with lobster tails. :D

I found the recipe so John executed it. :) He ran a wooden skewer through the tail to avoid the lobster from curling up. We learned that from past experience. The lobsters came up perfect, better than last time. We served our lobster tails with melted butter and mashed potatoes. I do not have a picture of it unfortunately.

I love steamed lobster tails rather than boiled lobster tails.

1 comment:

Denise said...

i go like, wow , at everything tat you cook. i'm still stuck at the maggi mee and plain porridge with sausage stage.