When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

PHO

I was craving for pho for quite some time. So last Sat was the perfect opportunity to drive down to San Gabriel for my PHO. Plus, we needed to get some chinese groceries to stock up, especially rice. We are totally out. Another reason to drive down there!

On the way down, we stopped by IKEA to check out their winter sales.... neh... nothing worth buying.

We went to Golden Deli. I think they have the best PHO in town. :)
Well, it looks like they were voted for the best PHO in town. Didn't know that until I checked out their website.
my delicious PHO...
of course john, who doesn't know how to appreciate all thing soupy, ordered rice with charbroiled beef and egg roll. Their rice dishes are good too.... he had almost gobbled up the whole thing before i told him to take a picture. :-)


I was a happy camper that night... i got to eat my PHO, had my favorite dessert (mango tapioca) and bought lots of chinese groceries. Guess what? I got sidetracked at the grocery store. I got everything except my bag of RICE!!!! grrrr.....

I guess we'll have to go again.... :P

No comments: