When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, January 30, 2009

i noticed that...

as I get older I get more emotional. It's true! Every little sad thing makes me cry...

The strangest thing happened to me just now. I was watching American Idol that i TIVO-ed few nights ago... my eyes started to well up as i saw one contestant that got accepted to go to Hollywood. As he was tearing up with the joy of his success, i teared up too! We have no connection or what so ever. i swear. The weirdest thing happens to you when your old age slowly creeps up on you. Next thing i know i am tearing up over sad songs. -_-

I hate growing up! no... wait.... i should say "i hate growing old!"

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make cash for every visit to your shortened urls.