When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

well wishes

Thursday before my wedding was my last day of work before I was off for a week. Roxane my direct supervisor threw me a surprise luncheon at work. I was clueless, she did a good job. I felt loved... :) as John said I am no longer the hi bye girl. I am very very quiet at work. I don't talk much and my communication skills suck. So I don't really mingle with my co-workers that much. To know that they care enough to threw a surprise luncheon for me before my wedding ... is incredible. I was showered with gifts and many well wishes from my co-worker. The vice president included what he called "The Rules" in my card along with this note:

Adeline,

I've done this twice so I am getting pretty good at it. I finally realized that I did not give my first wife the proper instructions and training, so I include a copy of the Rules for your reference. Have a great day.

XXXX

So let me share his rules with you guys. Sorry, it might be a little blurry, I scanned them.


I showed it to John for a good laugh, need to say more... John already loves this guy. ;) I was told there is a version for women's rules too. Oh well.... :)

On a side note, the week after the wedding, we finally got this in the mail.

what??? you mean just a card?? we thought there will be at least a gift?! guess the economy is that bad. Anyway......


No comments: