When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

our sin city trip

After the wedding, we took our family to vegas. We stayed at the Monte Carlo because we got some internet special deal. The weather was horrible. It was so hot... unbearable. We tried to stay indoors at all times. We didn't do anything exhausting... the most exhausting activity, I would say walking!!! We walked so much from the north strip to the south strip. I think my sister enjoyed this trip the most. She went shopping like crazy and bought her dream bag that she has always wanted. me? stood and looked with envy *hint hint* hehehe. My dad's favorite thing about vegas would be watching people gambling. He can stand there for hours just watching people gambling. -_-

Me? My favorite activity in vegas is still watching the spectacular water fountain show infront of Bellagio. I can stand there all night watching it over and over again. It's absolutely breathtaking...

big jackpot - this big jackpot cost $5 for each hit

m&m's store..... pretty pretty pretty.... me and the m&m's of course! haha

look at all these colors!the monkey is my favorite!
i rubbed this huge gigantic err...lion? for luck haha...


a group pic taken by the server. this restaurant is located next to the pool at the hotel where we were staying at.
mom & dad at the Bellagio Botanical Garden
the also newly weds at the Pyramid Hotel. My brother in law was basically carrying the bag the entire trip.we walked and walked and walked after the sun goes down
and during the day, we stayed indoor lazying around in the room with ac cranking hard full blast.

None of us really gamble. Yes I know... Vegas.... no gamble? Who am i kidding right? John and I stopped by the roulette table and threw $5 on # 6 and $10 on #28 just for the heck of it hoping that our wedding date would bring us some luck just like last year. Little did we expect, #6 hit. John and I looked at each other disbelief. We couldn't believe our luck! We high fiv-ing each other took the winning bet and left. Hell no we are sticking around and play more, we know what will happen next! So we walked away proud and happy. The pay out is 1 to 36, not too much for our $5 bet, but it's the satisfaction! The exact same thing happened last year when we went to Laughlin after our civil ceremony. We bet on #5 and #25 and #25 hit! deja vu.....


No comments: