When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

my sister wedding

I went back for my sister's wedding, March 15th. It was good... too short though. Managed to catch some precious time with my good old friends... Ah Yeek (Denise) and Pei. The soon-to-be mama Pei. Feels weird to see the pregnant Pei. She is one beautiful pregnant lady. You can get more info and pictures here. I didn't just meet with one pregnant woman, I met with 2. I saw Tammy, she is due around the same time as Pei. Boy, was her tummy big!!? She was huge even though she hasn't hit what they call third tri-mester. I called up Swee Kim, and shockingly found out that she was at the hospital inducing. I knew she was going to give birth around that time, but just didn't expect her to be in the hospital when I called. Wow, is it me or are all my friends becoming mamas at the same time? Sure enough she texted me few hours later to tell me she gave birth to a baby girl, Kayla.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my sister's wedding. There were too many, just managed to upload a few.

the groom picking her up, all the chaos in the house

lots of games were in action before the groom can see the bride. This is one of my favorite, where the groom had to do push-ups on top of another guy

my turn to pour tea? to the newly-wed
she was at the groom's house now, pray-pray :)

me kept guard of my sister's ang pow

she changed into "kua" at groom's house. I love this outfit



unity candle


me all smiley- john snapped this

exchanging vows...
took a picture with the cake


the backdrop of the stage. The ballroom is huge......

the end......

No comments: