When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Aftermath of His Birthday and Christmas

I feel like we are constantly cleaning up the house and it still ends up looking like this! A disaster!

This is how my house looks like at any given day. We are too embarrassed to have people over or when they do, we have to do a lot of cleaning up, which is why we rarely have people over now. Where do we find time to clean up?! Don’t come show up to my house uninvited, because we won’t let you in.

I am obviously not ashamed since I posted these pictures on my blog for you ALL to see! Embarrassed smile

IMG_0217IMG_0218

IMG_0219IMG_0220IMG_0221IMG_0222IMG_0223IMG_0224IMG_0225IMG_0226

These pictures were taken a week or 2 after his birthday. If it helps you feel better for us, the living room now is looking a lot better but his room is still a disaster.

No comments: