When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My 31st Birthday

My birthday was boring this year. John took me to Lazy Dog Cafe for dinner and that’s about it. No flowers, no party, no friends, no getaways. Nothing. Na-da! He did get me a very nice gift though, which sort of made up for it Rolling on the floor laughing

Also, what makes this year’s birthday celebration stands out? GAVEN of course!

photo(8)photo(9)photo(10)

Can you guess what I got for my birthday present from my Hubby?

Notice how when he does something nice, he is referred as the “Hubby” and on normal days, he is John? Winking smile

2 comments:

Tammy said...

happy 31st birthday babe. he got u the burberry bag??

Adeline said...

Burberry bag YES! But not the one shown in the photo... :)