When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meet Ewan

We also planned a trip to Singapore to visit my brother and his family. We stayed at his new casa, which is absolutely beautiful. The house was tastefully renovated and designed. Definitely a very modern and minimalistic design.

We also got to met my other nephew for the first time. He is almost 2 now. I know, shame on me. I haven’t been back since March 2008. He was born around our wedding in June 2008, which is why my brother couldn’t make it to our wedding. I know, bad timing. I blamed it on him! hehe…

Ewan is the smartest 2 year old kid out there (not that I am biased or anything! :P). At less than 2, he is chatting away like a storm. He listens to conversations and amazes people around him with his ability to understand things around him and talks. He loves Star Wars and is constantly humming star wars imperial march song. He is also not shy from asking for help. He is always asking for help from people around him. In this picture, he wanted to take over the driver seat. I am telling you, this little guy is ahead of the kids around his age!

IMG_3622

No comments: