When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meet Baby Ian

We went back to Malaysia for 2 weeks in May (hence the lack of posts). We met our new nephew for the first time. He is now 8 months old. Did I mention he is the most adorable 8 month old baby out there, not that I am biased or anything :o). There are so many cute pictures of him that it is so hard for me to pick one!

IMG_3404He laughs a lot and is constantly giggling. He laughs at the tiniest little thing. I am telling you, this kid just loves to laugh! I wonder where did he get that from?! I am pretty sure that giggly, smiley trait is definitely not from my sister. Anyone who knows my sister knows that my sister is a cranky, grumpy, and most stuck up person in the world. Hehehe…. I kid I kid. It’s ok, she doesn’t know my blog exists. hehe…. This little guy also loves his bath time and TV! Everything in his world sits still when his tv show is on. Boy, do I miss this guy!

No comments: