When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

John’s Birthday Reclaimed

My previous post may have been a little misleading. I talked about how much I worked my husband, but I failed to mention how much my husband worked me. =P

On his birthday night, I made him roast chicken, some grilled peppers & zucchini. It was a simple and quick dinner but surprisingly, it turned out pretty well. John loved it! I mean, I know he loves whatever I make (ehemmmm.. I do take credit for that) but he did really like the chicken. Maybe he was too hungry after having to move the book shelf, so whatever he put in his mouth tasted extra delicious!

IMG_3994 IMG_3995

I’m sorry, my food almost never looks appetizing. I never know how to dress them up pretty for pictures.

IMG_3999 IMG_4003

I also got him a nice cake from the local bakery here. His Issey Miyake cologne is almost out. I got him a new bottle so he can continue to smell good for me! I am addicted to Issey’s scent!

Happy 33rd Birthday, Hun!

No comments: