When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

what does a wife do?

Sometimes, it is still hard to believe that I am actually married. When people ask me how I feel being married, I really do not know the answer. Not much has changed except now I have rings on my finger. Talking about rings, I don't even wear it half the time. It's not that I don't want people to know that I am married, it's just that it is always on the way when I am doing something. I have to always take it out when I do dishes, or cook, laundry... etc. I would put it on the kitchen counter or John's study desk or anywhere at my convenience. Later on, when I remember about it, I'll panic and start searching for it high and low. So John has set out a rule that whenever I want to take the rings out, it has to be at one location (bathroom counter) so when I need it, it'll be there and save us all the panic search. Ha! I still misplace it half the time.

On June 24th, John celebrated his 30th birthday with a few of his close friends. We went to Rio Rio for dinner and then Fridays to drink. I don't have any pictures to share but thought I'd let you guys see the card I got him.


Ha-ha. I had to alter it to a birthday card because I cannot find anything more suitable than this! John totally agrees with it!

No comments: