When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the ellen degeneres show

My new idol, yes Ellen!! Net got 2 tickets to watch the ellen degeneres show and she invited me!!! I was really excited and happy. As the day come closer I got even more excited. I think I even mumbled something about watching Ellen's live show the night before in my sleep. :P

It was on tues May 8th. Again I took 1/2 the day off , drove down with Net to Burbank. We were there really early and had no trouble looking for parking. It was a pretty warm day and we had to stand in line to get our guaranteed tickets. To our dissapointment, we were not allowed to bring our cameras in the building. So we snapped as many photos as we could while we were waiting outside and as we were going in, we had to leave the cameras in the car. More waiting as we were brought into an open area with benches and people sellings drinks and snacks. We sat there with the rest of the anxious audience for another couple more hours and then finally were brought in to the shooting set. Very cool!! Finally into an air conditioned building. We got pretty good seats. People started cheering and dancing. Very very nice experience and I would love to go watch her again!! Our special guests that day were Kate Walsh (frm Grey's Anatomy), a 4 yr old boy who saved his mother's lives, and Kanye West and his mom. I love her even more now. Thanks Net for the tickets....!!



the NBC entrance
our precious tickets

here's net posing with the sign.... :)))

Too bad, no more photos after that.

No comments: