When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gaven inside me

Now that Gaven is a year old, let’s go down the memory lane with me when he was churning inside of me for 39 weeks, shall we? Skip this if my big pregnant belly pictures bother you. Smile

I wasn’t very consistent in taking my weekly photos, I even forgot to take pictures at some weeks. So just bear with me in these inconsistent pregnant belly pictures.

7.26.108.09.108.27.1009.09.109.21.10

Week 22 looked bigger than week 24, isn’t it? Maybe it was just the angle?

11.04.101.11.111.17.11

The last picture, week 39, was taken right before I headed to the hospital, January 17th. I was having contractions all day and finally decided to check in to the hospital at around 7 pm. Glad I did, I was already 5 cm dilated.

All I can remember throughout my pregnancy is how bad my heart burn was and my ribs hurt like hell. And oh, and I ate like a pig! Like a lot a lot! Other than that, my pregnancy experience was pretty easy and I wouldn’t complain after hearing so many other horror experiences from other moms.

1 comment:

Denise said...

my tummy now looks like yours at 14 weeks..hahaha..